RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Your Satisfaction is My #1 Priority!
When you purchase a piece of jewelry from Meteor Jewelry Co., I guarantee that you are getting a quality hand-crafted item. If something is not right with your order, please give me a chance to correct the issue. Please double check bangle, bracelet and necklace measurements before making a purchase so that you know they will fit you.
Returns & Exchanges:
Return must be initiated within 10 days of receipt of shipment. To begin the return/exchange process, please send us a email to Paula@meteorjewelryco.com
• All jewelry to be returned must be unworn, in good condition, and unaltered/undamaged. They must be returned in its original condition and packaging.
• Meteor Jewelry Co. reserves the right to refuse a return/exchange if returned merchandise does not meet the above criteria.
• Exchanges subject to availability of item.
• Shipping/handling will not be refunded and you will be billed for new shipping charges
• If return/exchange is unacceptable, it will be returned at your expense
• Approved refunds will be issued via PayPal or Direct Checkout (Etsy), within 72 hours of receipt of your returned merchandise. Please allow a few days for bank processing.
• Merchandise total and applicable taxes will be refunded, but no shipping
• You will receive a confirmation via convo or email once initiated.
NO REFUNDS FOR:
- For lost mail due to incomplete/incorrect addresses. It is your responsibility to ensure that your shipping address is correct as I will not be responsible for your error.
- EARRINGS: I cannot issue refunds/exchanges for earrings for hygienic reasons
Jewelry Care & Tips:
Do not wear your jewelry while sleeping, swimming or in a hot tub.
Please avoid perfume, hairspray, lotions, sunscreens, oils and chemicals from getting on your jewelry. Any beauty product that may contain alcohol will likely cause severe damage to your enamel painted jewelry. It is a good practice to refrain from putting on your jewelry until after you’ve applied your beauty products because they will take the paint off.
After each wear you can gently wipe off make-up and skin oils with a soft cloth.